
It was one year ago tonight that I started having slight regular contractions and knew we were about to meet the newest member of our family. I went to bed knowing that I must get as much sleep as possible as I was going to need the energy for the big event. Knowing that our baby was on the way, it was hard to sleep through the contractions as I was interested in seeing how close together they would come...nine minutes...then eight minutes...then six minutes...but, still very slight in intensity so I knew I still had time even if I was a few days over due. I remember how much Cole loved to snuggle up to my belly to feel the baby move. This photo was taken a few days before Sawyer arrived and I will forever cherish those last days of snuggling with Cole before he had to learn to share his Mommy.
1 comment:
How sweet!!!
Post a Comment