After a busy few days, we are back into our routine...work for Mommy and Daddy on Monday followed by a Mommy and her boys day on Tuesday! Every other Tuesday we go to MOPS together and the boys attend MOPPETS...and that's just what we did today. It's a time for me to be with other mommies and learn how to be an even better mom! I have had the opportunity to meet some other great mom's whom I can learn from. After MOPS today, the boys and I met Nana for lunch and then headed home for a nap and then play!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Play day!
After a busy few days, we are back into our routine...work for Mommy and Daddy on Monday followed by a Mommy and her boys day on Tuesday! Every other Tuesday we go to MOPS together and the boys attend MOPPETS...and that's just what we did today. It's a time for me to be with other mommies and learn how to be an even better mom! I have had the opportunity to meet some other great mom's whom I can learn from. After MOPS today, the boys and I met Nana for lunch and then headed home for a nap and then play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment