Cole has been patiently waiting for this night for weeks now...the first night of soccer camp! He started Start Smart Soccer which is a "developmentally appropriate introductory soccer program that prepares 3-5 year olds and their parents for organized soccer without the threat of competition or fear of getting hurt. Age appropriate soccer equipment is used to teach kicking, dribbling, trapping, throw-ins and agility. Each participant will receive a t-shirt, and a size-3 soccer ball". The weather was questionable all day and at 4:00 p.m. when we left our house for soccer it was raining. Ken and I chuckled at the thought of going to soccer in the rain with our 3 year old and 13 month old in tow. I thought I had another 10 years before I had to stand out in the rain at a sporting event. Anyway, the rain changed to a mist and it eventually cleared for soccer camp and Cole had a great time! It was a hoot to watch...one little 3 year old girl arrived and played soccer in her skirt and rain boots. Soccer camp continues Wednesday nights through August 12th!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment