Today was a great day. I worked while Ken stayed at home with our boys. I love days when Ken is at home with the boys. There is nothing like coming home to see you children snuggling on your husband's lap. There is nothing like your child running across the room to give you a big hug and kiss after a day of work. I can't wait to hear about the adventures they have had together. A stop for donuts, Music with Peter, lunch with Mommy at work, a load of laundry, and outside to play. A busy day for Daddy and his boys. That's why I was so surprised at dinner (prepared by a busy Daddy) when Cole said, "Daddy, where is the heart I made for Mommy." Daddy relied, "It is to give to Mommy on Valentine's Day." Cole says, "I want to give it to her now." Off they went and came to give me the most adorable handcrafted Valentine and more hugs and kisses. I am one lucky Mommy and Wife.
I. Love. My. Boys. Ken. Cole. Sawyer.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - how sweet and romantic!!
Post a Comment