Cole waiting for the bus!
Big day at the Cudney Clan's today! First day of kindergarten for Cole and the first day of nursery school for Sawyer! The morning started at 6:15 when Cole's new Lego alarm clock woke him up for his day. With a lot of enthusiasm he raced to get his clothes on, teeth brushed, breakfast in his tummy and his lunch in his backpack. He was ready in about 20 minutes...we hope the enthusiasm continues!!! It's an early bus...7:15 and he will return this afternoon at 3:05. Sawyer was also very excited to be off to school...the same nursery school that Cole just finished up with in June. He made it very clear as I brought him that, "this is my school now, not Cole's." He gave me a hug and kiss then said, "I want to be by my big self at my school. Mommy you can go." That was that. It was nice to see both kids leave my arms this morning with confidence. A little quiet here this morning, but lots to keep me busy before my boys return this afternoon. It's only 10:00 and I have already gotten two kids off to school (with the help of Ken), had breakfast out with a friend and took a walk! Can't wait for my big hugs and snuggles this afternoon and to hear all about the first day of school!
1 comment:
I cant believe how big they're getting! What handsome boys jamie! Sounds like they had great frist days of school...can you believe how time flies??!
Post a Comment