"I hope you don't mind I bought something"...the words from Ken's mouth after returning from a trip to Home Depot this week. With a new workshop on his mind and a 3 acres of land, the sky was the limit as far as what he might have purchased from Home Depot...a new saw, a tractor??? To my surprise, it was a new tire swing for the boys...or maybe for Ken (see pictures). Ken has fond memories from his childhood of a tire swing at one of his childhood friend's houses and had the tree in mind when he spotted the tire swing at Home Depot. The tire swing has been a big hit with the boys and us too!
Friday, April 16, 2010
"I hope you don't mind I bought something"
"I hope you don't mind I bought something"...the words from Ken's mouth after returning from a trip to Home Depot this week. With a new workshop on his mind and a 3 acres of land, the sky was the limit as far as what he might have purchased from Home Depot...a new saw, a tractor??? To my surprise, it was a new tire swing for the boys...or maybe for Ken (see pictures). Ken has fond memories from his childhood of a tire swing at one of his childhood friend's houses and had the tree in mind when he spotted the tire swing at Home Depot. The tire swing has been a big hit with the boys and us too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment